Convenient access to a pool of experts, consultants, analysts and researchers for advisory services and custom research.
Through the WhatTheyThink Speakers Bureau, your organization can gain access to many of the industry's most sought-after columnists, consultants, educators, forecasters and commentators. Using the links below, you can quickly scan biographies and areas of expertise to help you choose the speaker that best meets your needs for meetings or events.
Review detailed biographies of our participating speaker by selecting names below. Looking for someone specific or a speaker qualified to discuss a particular topic? Let us know... perhaps we can help!
- Dr. Joe Webb - Director of WhatTheyThink.com’s Economics and Research Center
- Cary Sherburne - Senior Editor, WhatTheyThink.com
- Bill Blake - IT Consultant
- David Dodd - Principal, Point Balance, LLC
- Patrick Henry - Executive Editor, WhatTheyThink.com
- Dr. Harvey R. Levenson - Professor and Department Head, Graphic Communication Dept, Cal Poly State University
- Jennifer Matt - Print eCommerce Consulting
- Barbara Pellow - Director, InfoTrends, contributor to WhatTheyThink.com
- Frank Romano - Author, speaker, and educator
- Richard Romano - Contributing Editor, WhatTheyThink.com
- Andrew Simmons - Digital Printing Specialist
- Andy Tribute - Founder of Attributes Associates, professor at University of the Arts London, contributor to WhatTheyThink.com
- David Zwang - Principal, Zwang & Co.